Litigation support on matters that forward the progress of the electric utility industry.
Resero provides litigation support on matters that forward the progress of the electric utility industry. Our experts have academic credentials and extensive industry and expert witness experience to support clients on regulatory and litigation needs.
Resero’s past testimony and expert work has addressed the following topics:
- Congestion liability of wind energy deliverability
- Behavioral allegations regarding participant’s commitment cost election
- Market participant bidding and scheduling behavior under ISO/RTO rules
- Costs and benefits of instituting an energy imbalance market
- Allocation of ISO/RTO costs to grandfathered users of the transmission system
- Wholesale electric bilateral contract disputes
- Appropriate market pricing for incremental and decremental dispatches
- Market pricing of reactive voltage support
- Ownership dispute over software for scheduling with ISOs/RTOs
Get More Information
[contact-form-7 id=”220″ title=”practices”]